Monday, September 8, 2008

Try this on for size-

I caught word of Holobi (still trying to figure out how to say that one) from an ASA reader. Sign in and enter your measurements and the site will help you figure out which body type you fall into. Afterwards, you can go as far as to shop for clothes through the Holobi site that cater to your perfect shape.

I tested it out with my roommate this morning. First mistake? Not having a measuring tape handy. We ended up measuring each other with a trash bag roll and measuring out with a ruler afterward. A little tedious, especially for the morning, but it worked none the less. I ended up being a ruby; a little odd considering I had always thought of myself more full figured (thanks mom!)

Overall I thought the site was pretty cool, although not as helpful as I thought. It told me I need shorter tops and even shorter pants. Duh. It was kind of cool to look at the clothing they had chosen for my body type. I wish it wasn't so expensive, but it gave me an idea of what to look for when I'm out shopping next.

Give it a try and comment with your own critique!