Monday, November 10, 2008

How to choose the right gym

Last week it was 70 here. Seventy degrees in November. I rode my bike to classes in a short-sleaved shirt, jeans and sunglasses. Global warming, you're not always a bad guy.

Thanks to the sunny weather I also took off for an afternoon run. Gosh am I gonna miss running under the red and yellow trees with beautiful blue skies.

We may be fighting off cold weather for now, but eventually I'll be snow shoeing it around campus with white fluff up to my waist.
Don't believe me?
Yep, when I take this year's homage to Antarctica, it will most certainly be gym season. Memberships can be costly though; are you getting everything you want out of your gym? Check out my MLive MichFit post on guidelines to choosing the right gym!

There you'll find great links there to a couple resources with checklists, budget conscious tips and an anti-rip off guide.
Location, price, programs, amenities, fine print, what can't you live without?

Tell me about your dream gym!
Tell me about your gym. Love it? Hate it? Just live with it anyway? What would be the one thing you would change if you could? Comment or email me at asizableapple@gmail.com.