Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Favorite links

While I'm off still recovering from the long ride and trying to make up for a missed weekend at home, check out some of my favorite links!

Map my run & map my bike
Two of my favorite sites that are tremendously helpful for anyone exercising outdoors this season. Both sites work like mapquest, to help you plan your route and determine the mile amount.

Hungry Girl!
I must say, I’m pretty creative in the kitchen, but I know cooking is a strong or favorite point for everyone. Near the top of struggles for getting in shape is what to eat, and what new recipes to try. Hungry girl is a great site that give you the low down on fabulous recipes and reviews hundreds of pre-packaged products as well.

Weight Training for Women
A great article exposing the benefits of weight training. Trainers weigh in on training successfully without bulking up.