Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy birthday to ASA!

Whoa nelly! Caught up in all the drama of moving back to school and working two too many jobs this summer, I just about missed A Sizable Apple's first birthday!

Yes girls, you've been getting all the greatest women's health news via email for 12 months now. (Wait... you're not? Check the right side of the page below the Mich Fit logo and add your address!!)


It's been a whirlwind of a year at ASA. I started off a newly declared journalism major trying my hand at the blogging world.

Thanks to blogging here, more doors have creaked open than I ever thought imaginable.
I've had moments of updating daily in stride and reaching all time highs in daily page views that kept me writing strong. I've also hit the blogging bottom as I took a few weeks off to handle the regularly paying gigs and watched my readership fall to such low figures (basically family members and close friends).

Well ladies, it's been a great year, even with the highs and lows, and I look forward to another year blogging at ASA. Pass on your favorite women's health site (ahem, this one! :) ) to your sisters, daughters, mother, aunts and friends of all ages!

As always, if you have questions, concerns, ideas or feedback of any sort, I'd LOVE to hear from you at asizableapple@gmail.com. Let me know about your small or large fitness accomplishments or send me your fitness and nutrition questions I can run by ASA contributing experts!
Thank you to all my loyal readers who have stuck by through the best and worst ASA days, and who keep coming back for more, and WELCOME to new readers; know you've found your new favorite site. :)