Sunday, November 4, 2007

Attention Readers-

I'm now entering about my third month with A Sizable Apple. So far I've really enjoyed reader feedback and finding new tips and tricks to help women of all lifestyles to live healthier lives. I'm always looking for new ideas and feedback. If you have any ideas, questions, or comments, please do not hesitate to email me or comment on posts. (Even if you comment on a past post, I will receive an email update to make sure no comments go unnoticed!)

I'm considering including random guest reviews to A Sizable Apple as well. If you are particularly fond of a nutritious recipe, a new workout tape, a favorite exercise, specific sports drink or energy bar, or have any helpful hints, please email me and upon review, I will post your tip for the readers of A Sizable Apple. (Feel free to submit questions to me and readers, as I will also consider posting those as well!)

For submitions, please email asizableapple@gmail.com!

Thanks for all your reading!