Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Morning Starts-

I can't lie, breakfast is not a must have meal for me. I wake up at different times during the week and depending on when I need to be out the door, there may not be time to even grab something quick (or I realize I have nothing to grab!).

But, I've found that the rest of my day tends to directly relate to my morning routine. If I'm too busy to take care of my body before I leave the house, I'm more prone to say-
Oh, it's just ONE bag of chips at the convenience store in the afternoon. Most of the time, my days start and end with less than 10/15 minutes here or there for lunch and dinner.

When I do have some time on my hands, I'm thinking about ways I can get more done, and very rarely spend the time to think about what I should do to take care of myself.
This style is the norm for far too many women. There are some great alternatives to falling in the hands of junk during the day (packing healthy snacks to carry with you throughout the day), but how many of us follow them?

When I start my morning off right, taking my time with a good breakfast and a magazine, I feel better prepared for the day and usually as a result, make much better choices later on.


What is your morning schedule like? Do you have a set routine or do you fly by the seat of your pants on different days?