Monday, June 30, 2008

Push up challenge

Don't let me fool you- you can't see my face but it's not making a smile!


Guilty. I suggested that my family join me in the
100 push up challenge that's been blogged about all over town. I know it's a good idea, but after the second set of five, I always cringe- why did I sign up for this again?

Lately, I've had to work extra extra early. Although I've taken some major anger management steps to not damage my cell phone alarm as it chimes at 5:45, it's still difficult for me to function as I planned for a full day.

When free time does come, I've had a much harder time to coax myself away from an afternoon nap and towards my gym shoes. The push up challenge keeps me doing SOMETHING, but I know 10 minutes of push ups every other day is not nearly enough.

This girl has got to step up her game!
How do you do when it come to getting workouts in? Are you a die hard who will never miss a day, or do you have a little more trouble getting moving?

P.S- don't forget to check my post from Friday to win a free trial at 24 Hour Fitness gyms.