Wednesday, June 18, 2008

You are beautiful

A photo on You-are-beautiful.com by Andrew Sears

In my ever going obsession with Leslie's writing at The Weighting Games, I further surfed to the You Are Beautiful sticker site.

This anonymous group has been producing these stickers which are mostly found in Europe, promoting the positive message of confidence and beauty.
The deal is, you send in a self addressed stamped envelope, and they'll send you free stickers.

You stick freely and if interested, send them photos of your best sticking and they'll post them online.

Upon receiving her free stickers, Leslie quickly went to work on placing them all over Chicago (specifically in a locker at her gym).
I'm definitely getting involved on this one.

If nothing else, one will for sure be posted promptly next to my bathroom mirror as a daily reminder to love myself beyond the skin that's staring back at me. I'll spread the love too and get creative with my sticking as well.


Are you up for it? Let me know if you're sending away for stickers. I'm considering getting another contest going for photo or story of best stick, are you in? Here's the address:

You Are Beautiful
PO Box # 220175
Chicago, IL 60622
USA